Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: determinedheroism
Your Roleplay Name: Diego Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528080518

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - Ignored commands given under direct gunpoint, resulting in his death. Also disconnected when unconscious immediately thereafter.

Why should this appeal be considered?:
hereby my apology, although it seems the world upside down, i did not even had time to put my hands up.. by the time i reached the C button and found surrender i was looking at a black screen. Admins can see in my history that im old and noobish so therefore im sorry that my reaction speed is so slow and did not know i was still unconscious. but i thought i was death already.
so Sorry for being to slow in the process of putting hands up. But please i would have done it. im not waiting for a ban.
im just an old gamer who likes the social part of perpheads. and the whole server i like. i would never risk a ban by not putting
up hands. please dear allen can you reconsider this ban. thanks and respect. you did not made the wrong choice but im explaining here what happened exactly.

Additional Information:

Reaction score

Giving the situation a second look, I'm inclined to believe you were attempting to comply, but accidentally pulled your phone out and couldn't move. I'm going to remove 3.4 from your ban and lower it to one day, as you still broke 3.20.

Status
Not open for further replies.