Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: John Daymon
Your Roleplay Name: John Daymon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 4.1 - As a Roadcrew worker, player run over and killed an individual with their truck when being told to leave a property after colliding with several vehicles. When being fired upon by a player with a revolver, they ran the player over, despite the player having limited ammunition, and an alternative escape route being available. This resulted in them wrecking their truck, leading to their death. // Banned for Enforcer Allen

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would first like to apologise to the people who were affected by my horrible behaviour and my stupidity in the situation that took place, I have watched over the clip of the situation from my own perspective multiple times and I am utterly ashamed for what I did, the "roleplaying" that took place was no where within the rules and absolutely horrendous and ruined the experience for a lot of people.

I if anyone with my experience and time on the server should know that what I did is not okay and that I should be more careful with what I do and not just be annoying to people who asked me to stop multiple times. I am by no means here to argue over my ban since I do feel and understand that it is completely valid.

Additional Information: I will behave and take things more seriously when I come back on the server whether or not it's earlier than my ban actually expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.