Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aqua
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: RatMan
Your Roleplay Name: Freddie Heisenbergg
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:161959816

Why were you punished?: 3.4 and 2.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to acknowledge and understand the circumstances that led to my recent ban. Upon reflection, I recognize that my actions were in violation of the established guidelines, particularly in relation to section 2.1. I now fully comprehend that my behavior constituted an abuse of my role, and I deeply regret utilizing my position for personal gain.

Furthermore, regarding the incident pertaining to section 3.4, I realize that my actions were not only unwise but also lacked proper judgment. Moving forward, I am committed to thoroughly evaluating and analyzing any situation before making impulsive decisions, such as the regrettable incident involving the police.

Today marks the fourth day of my ban, and during this time, I have had the opportunity to reflect on my actions and the consequences they have brought. I sincerely miss the camaraderie and the enjoyment of playing with my friends. Therefore, I am humbly requesting the consideration of lifting the ban one day early, allowing me to rejoin my friends and resume our shared activities.

I assure you that I have learned my lesson and am committed to adhering to the rules and maintaining the integrity of my role in the future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Additional Information: None.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back