Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aqua
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: RatMan
Your Roleplay Name: Freddie Heisenbergg
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:161959816

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 2.1, Using A.I

Why should this appeal be considered?: At this moment in time, i would like to everyone and aqua to know that my apologies are very sincere for attempting to use AI as an effort to appeal my ban. I should have known better to do so. I will try my best to write legit and sincere apologies from now on
Additionally, i deeply regret my behavior that led the 3.4 rule break. I totally understand that the conclusion to a chase isnt always going to be me pulling a gun out. I really have tried my best as of the past year to not slip up on any 3.4s. And when i had done this, i had immediately regretted my decision to do so. I was thankful aqua hadn't said anything yet until i had broken 2.1.
I was unaware at the time that what i did constituted a rule break. What i did was unintentionally done, but i should've known to do so. Now that i think about it. It makes sense that would be abusing jobs. Fortunately, i wont be doing that ever again.
im trying to take these experiences to the heart so that my behavior when it comes down to following rules will be fixed.

Thank you for understanding, and i hope you accept my apology.

sidenote: i didnt use ai to write this. To be clear ;-;

Additional Information: None

Back