Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Aquaa
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name
: [-Core-] Daan
Your In-game Name: Lucius Husky
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

Why were you banned/blacklisted
: 3.4 - User blatantly ran away from gunpoint by several officers arguing that he didn't know he was under gunpoint after a pursuit had ended. Disgusting record regarding 3.4, hence the ban length.
Why should this appeal be considered: First of all I would like to apologize to @Momo for ruining his roleplay experience/ingame experience by breaking gunpoint which resulted in him dieing. I would also like to apologize to @Aquaa for wasting his time having to deal with me being such an idiot.

I regret my actions that I have taken by running away from multiple officers while under gunpoint. Although I didn't really notice myself I was under gunpoint I should've expected it as I started running a bit late and I was already slowed due to a collision. I wasn't thinking straight and should not have ran from the cops but just surrendered. I have broken rule 3.4 many times and have tried alot to stop doing it. Although still I was stupid enough to break it again. As I said I regret my actions and I am sorry for what I have done.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry @Momo @Aquaa

Reaction score
Why do you think you should be unbanned and given another chance when you have such a bad record for 3.4? You have been a part of the community for a long time and you definitely knew better.

The thing that was the worst was the fact that you continued to lie to me in the sit saying that you didn’t know you were under gunpoint and I told you to stop bullshitting and you continued lying to me trying to convince me that it wasn’t on purpose.

I want to hear @Momo’s opinion but at this point I’m not really too keen on unbanning you. I can promise you right now the next time you break 3.4 it’s going to be several months with no chance of appealing.​

Reaction score
As I said in the sit and I am still saying. I didn't notice the gunpoint. I was running away and no one said I was being gunpointed. Or atleast I didn't hear anyone saying it and I don't hear anyone in the video saying it. I am not lieing to you as I honestly didn't notice it.
And it wasn't on purpose. I am not lieing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.