Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Rumpus
Your Roleplay Name: Luigi Faraone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106298098

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.24 - User disregarded commands under gunpoint and broke character to argue over the legitimacy of a mugging.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Aquaa,

I'm writing to apologize for my behaviour during my recent interaction with you.
I realize that I broke character and disregarded your commands while we were playing the game.
I understand that this behaviour is not acceptable, and I'm truly sorry for any disruption or frustration that it may have caused.
I now realize that arguing over the legitimacy of a mugging was inappropriate and detracted from the overall experience of the game.
I should have followed your commands and stayed in character, and I regret not doing so.
I want to assure you that this behaviour was an anomaly for me and that I take the rules of the game seriously.
I promise to be more mindful of my actions and to work harder to ensure that my behaviour aligns with the expectations of the game and its community.
I understand that my actions may have resulted in me being banned from the game, but I'm hopeful that this apology will help to demonstrate my sincere regret for my behaviour and my commitment to doing better.
If there is any opportunity for me to be unbanned I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, Rumpus.

Status
Not open for further replies.