Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: megasupertyp
Your Roleplay Name: Eryk Kortyla
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590512938

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Opened fire on another player who was not visibly armed to initiate a raid. Constantly sarcastic and disrespectful in reports

Why should this appeal be considered?: im sorry for what happened it was fully my bad it was a stress situation that aquaa was right i just didnt handle it and i shoot at not visibly armed person im pretty mad at myself cause cause i was disrespectfull in the report im sorry for this Aquaa i try to change and never do the same thing ever and ever again and next time ill check if someones has a visible guns .

Additional Information: whole situation cause i misunderstood rules. I was not sure if you can kill and unarmed person at raid i will try to remember this and thank you cause this ban made me understand that sometimes its not someones bad but only yours im very sorry and i will understand if u will deny it. and sorry again Aquaa for being disrespecfull on forum im having Considered BPD and sometimes i get easily mad have a good day administrators that read it and Aquaa yourself :>

Reaction score

Please understand that no one is going to tolerate disrespectful behavior in a report, I've lowered your ban so that you'll be unbanned tomorrow instead of 3 days from now. If you have any misunderstandings or can't grasp a rule you can always reach out and have it explained

Status
Not open for further replies.