Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: megasupertyp
Your Roleplay Name: Eryk Kortyla
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590512938

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Opened fire on another player who was not visibly armed to initiate a raid. Constantly sarcastic and disrespectful in reports

Why should this appeal be considered?: what happened was not my fault cause when we were raiding people at slums 4 there were 3 people 2 had long guns we could see and one had pistol HK but when we did come inside we heard many footsteps it was these 3 people when they were coming down one of them had no visible gun the one with HK we shoot him cause it was raid + he just rushed us we got into a shooting and admin Aquaa said i cant kill him if i didnt know he had a gun btw two people as you can see on the video were right behind him and Aquaa send me their perspective of him getting shoot + he was getting his gun out and his friend helped him right along. But Aquaa said i should said hands up to him? or even zip tie him like how tf should i do it on replay youll see

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MDZvAqxBjbco1/d1337f7Yr1Qf?invite=cr-MSxsOFIsMTU3NjY3NTczLA
+ when he said i was disrespectful i typed what should i do then mr.megamind after he said i couldnt shoot him

Last edited:
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that you shot someone who was no threat to you at the point in time. In a raid, you are allowed to kill people who are visibly armed and inside the property you are raiding. The individual in question was going down the stairs and you decided to open fire on him because his friends were visibly armed.

As for 1.1, you constantly have a snarky attitude and are disrespectful and sarcastic through your reports and your behavior isn't welcome here. This is also something you should seek to change before returning to the server.

Reaction score
I am replying to provide more information, seeing as I'm the one who handed out the ban...

Reaction score
tf u giving the badge as you earned something its from 2019 not 2022 + they were shooting to me before

Reaction score
tf u giving the badge as you earned something its from 2019 not 2022
It's a forum signature "Mr. Megamind" :banghead:

they were shooting to me before
Interesting, I just checked our report transcript and you failed to mention this. Please provide evidence of this for your dispute if you want to use it as a reason to justify your actions.

Reaction score

Interesting, I just checked our report transcript and you failed to mention this. Please provide evidence of this for your dispute if you want to use it as a reason to justify your actions.
you called me a megamind its not disrespectfull and im gonna add the video of them scaning my friends and me by door when we were breaking in

Reaction score

Aquaa boi i got it my friend did medal replay when we were breaking in less goo sry for my provocation before but i was furious sry for everything now check thishttps://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MDZKb-QcMjx1R/d1337sW683yC?invite=cr-MSxTVGQsNzEzMjU4NDks its my friend perspective but you can see me does this count as they were shooting to us?

Reaction score

You started to shoot a visibly unarmed person in a raid, you're not even denying doing it so the ban is valid. If you think @Aquaa handled the sit in a wrong way you should create a staff complaint on him.

@Draxen @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.