Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Bongo
Your Roleplay Name: David Harris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104952926

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - Ran away under gunpoint after his tires were shot out by police and jumped off the highway to killhimself.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologise for my actions that lead to this ban, breakdown of what was happening, me and buddy where about to head off so we decided to get a quick chase so we drove recklessly around the city and successfully got a chase, we lead the cops to the bridge and we got trapped against the wall and tyres were shot out, at this point we both jumped out and i suggested jumping of the bridge, i jumped off the wrong part and dies landing on the beach then just disconnected because i was done for the day, i really didn't mean to kill myself and wanted to land on the upper car park part as i knew already that would only break my legs. in conclusion this was just bad rp from my end and i should've surrendered and therefore i apologise.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read, i have learnt from my actions and will never let it happen again.

Reaction score

In all honesty I should have denied this for the amount of things you did in one sit, but I appreciate the apology.
-Stop running from gunpoint
-Stop baiting cops
-Stop jumping off the highway

Status
Not open for further replies.