Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: flyergremlin
Your Roleplay Name: John Keeth
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19109781

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned around a month ago and tried appealing it almost immediately after my appeal. My appeal was denied and I decided it was probably best to wait out my punishment so that I experience a bit of setback from my actions. I've waited around a month now which I believe gave me enough time to reflect my actions that I've done and I'd like to appeal my ban for the second time because I believe I deserve a second chance. What I did was not right and I assume my actions were wrong. I know that what I have done isn't realistic and was wrong and should've been done in-game via the in-game options like teamspeak or on the phone. I really enjoy this server and I am not the type of person that breaks rules. I've seen all the evidence so I know what to fix next time. I'd like to be given a second chance because I really love this server and I miss playing around with my mates in it, I'm sincerely sorry for my actions, and sincerely sorry to those of which my metagaming negatively impacted their roleplaying experience, I will not be repeating this offense again as I have definitely learnt my lesson from this ban. Please take my appeal into consideration, thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You were kind and understanding through our discord conversation weeks ago, and I am in the possibility that the time you served on the ban was enough to deter you from doing this again.

Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.