Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mr_Black
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone LongSon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95541761

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.18 - User failed to comply under gunpoint and ran to store a weapon he was "testing" to avoid it being confiscated, awful record for these two rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I really wished youd just talk to me in the voice chat then instead of texts. i Know the rules as you seen my record it wasn't that i put it away to be a dick i just put it down untill icly there was a reason to take it out it was gonna go right back into storage after the test fire anway and the cop didnt really have me at gun point till it was stored i was gonna talk to him and tell him it was just a gunstore test fire and no harm was being done but the cop got shot and killed. After that what is there for me to do? Id din't store it to hide it because if his reason was good enough id give it to him willingly. I wasn't trying to ruin the game for anyone nor had any ill intent. I'm Sorry for rule breaking and 3.18 During the situation i didnt really feel like my life was at risk untill the cop actually came into the store i was going to comply he just died so fast. Next time ill take the loss on the chin or just not test fire anything. I just wanted to see what the new craft was like i appologize for making it this deep. I honestly didn't think trying to go about it like that would cause all this just some cops be abusive with their powers and i rlly didntwant him taking my gun over a test fire like thatd would just ruin the crafting guns in the shop for me like you cant even test fire or theyd take it kinda thing? like i wanted the scene to actaully play out with a good reasoning and when u put ur hands up they confiscate it 9/10 and you cant get it back so i just wanted to hear things and be able to surrender without losing one of the items for my store . I really woulda took it out the box if the reasons were correct and if he was long enough to question the scene. Still i apologize and hope you can rethink the ban I never intended to not comply with the rules.

Reaction score

If you didn't want the gun to be confiscated, you shouldn't have fired it full auto in the most populated area of the whole map. If you had just complied, you probably would have gotten a ticket. A warning would have been issued but you already have priors for storing stuff when your life is in danger or immediately after committing a crime, which is what you did today.

Wait out at least half of your ban before trying to apologize again

Status
Not open for further replies.