Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Totally not Heisenburg
Your Roleplay Name: Colton Doksa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84542170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User failed to comply under gunpoint and ran away several times. While being mugged, he retried in console which spawned him near storage and began storing items. Bad attitude and doesn't seem to care for the rules at all

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i trully am sorry and i am Dumb for Trying too just ignore the mugger and walk away and It was even dumber of me too disconnect when frozen but in all honestly i Thought you guys just left me there frozen cause i saw the car drive away so i figured it was an admin abusing his powers but i was wrong and i made a dumb choice in what too do, I Just wanted too Take my mind off of things at home and with my grandma, But Now i have too sit with my thoughts and that is the last thing anyone should want Lol But i really am sorry About Disconnect while being frozen and ignoring a mugger and having an attitude i was just having a horrible day and i didnt really care at the moment but i regret my Actions from that day, I Am Sorry.

-Love Totally Not Heisenburg

Reaction score

Another apology for this ban was accepted:

Status
Not open for further replies.