Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: AlterZ
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Torres
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585556236

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ran away under gunpoint from an officer. Horrible record for 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because i am very sorry for my actions. And i know i have alot of bans and warnings because of 3.4. But im really gonna try my hardest in the future not to put my life at risk. Since i know the consequences, and i really do not want this to happen again. And i already really miss hopping on perp almost daily. And i recently applied as RTU, and my stage 1 got accepted. And they're hosting stage 2 soon. So please consider just lowering my ban. I really dont want to miss my stage 2. I also really want to be able to open my holiday gift. And again im really really sorry.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal. And btw congrats on server admin.

Reaction score

While I appreciate the kind words, I cannot let you off this easily because of your record. I would probably consider an appeal somewhere after half of your ban duration has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.