Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: AlterZ
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Torres
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585556236

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User arrested someone as police, then went off duty and raided them as civilian, taking advantage of the fact that they were arrested.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because i am genuinly sorry for this incident, and i just really wanna be back playing perp with my friends. And when this incident occured i had no idea it was against the rules and i of course know that its my own fault for not knowing that. Me and my friend play on the server almost every day, and dont really have anything else to play together. So it would be very nice if you were to consider this appeal. I have of course realized the mistake i did and i am very sorry for it. I have also read the rules since, and im really gonna try my hardest to abide by the rules. Please just give me a chance.

Reaction score

It's clear to me that you are not sorry and merely apologising to get unbanned. If you didn't, you wouldn't be sending me messages on discord mere minutes after creating it.

Wait your ban out.

Status
Not open for further replies.