Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Borat
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Failure to report metagaming.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Aquaa,
I apologize for allowing metagaming to occur on a discord server I owned, and for failing to report any metagaming instances, or situations where players were discussing in game events that happened to them.
I have never condoned metagaming and had given warnings in the past, but had failed to alert staff or truly stomp out the issue. I understand the severity of metagaming on a third party platform, and thus I understand the ban length.
I plan to step down from org management and if I am ever in a group which begins to metagame I will immediately leave and report the incident.
Although I have a history, I appreciate your community and never intended to harm it in any way. I apologize for my lack of responsibility and any harm that has came from it, I hope you can forgive me. If you want to talk further about it, my DMs are always available or I can hop on the discord any time we're both on.

Additional Information: Ban Date: December 4th, 2023
Time Served: 54 Days
I believe 3izu is the one who technically banned me but you were listed in the reason, if there's any confusion about that please reply below.

edit: typo

Status
Not open for further replies.