Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Fullbot
Your Roleplay Name: Henrik Chicago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244101663

Why were you punished?: 3.20 - User disconnected whilst being arrested

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, here is what happened. I punched a new player twice and accidentally made him bleed because he yelled slurs at me. right when I was about to bandage him a cop ran towards me and put me in handcuffs. I tried telling the police officer why I punched him and he didn't listen, he told me he was gonna put me in jail and give me a big ticket. I was frustrated that he wouldn't listen and that's why I left whilst being in handcuffs. When I left I thought I was in the clear and that I didn't do anything wrong since he called me slurs. The new player did break the rules and that is why I thought it was okay for me to just leave since the cop wouldn't listen. But I now see that if someone breaks the rules it's not justifiable for me to also break the rules. Next time if anything ever happens I will make an F6 and take a clip rather than getting mad and leaving. And I just want to say that I now do see how I am in the wrong and shouldn't have left which I apologize for a thousand times. I hope you will take my unban apology into consideration.

Additional Information: Sorry for haveing to deal with this ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back