Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Cucker Tarlson
Your Roleplay Name: Lorenzo Hustle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111347846

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.20 - Shooting his weapon off in the city for seemingly no reason before disconnecting less than a minute later.

Why should this appeal be considered?: A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

Running on the highway without a justifiable reason
Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat
To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

Risk of a long prison sentence, typically 7 years or more
Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for.

--WHAT DO I BREAK FROM 3.4 WHEN I SHOOT MY GUN NEXT TO MY BUDDY TO FUCK WITH HIM. LESS THAN 50 PEOPLE ONLINE AND WE WERE ALONE IN A BUILDING. WHATS THE RULE BREAK?--

When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime).

It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function.

--ALSO HERES 3.20 WHAT DID I NOT DO HERE? I DIDNT LOG TO HIDE, THERE WASNT EVEN COPS ONLINE. WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE DONE HERE THAT IS A RULE BREAK? I WAS NOT ENGAGED WITH RP, I WAS NOT ESCAPING LOSING ANYTHING. PLUS 5 DAYS FOR NOT EVEN BREAKING A SINGLE RULE IS CRAZY. NO WONDER IT WENT FROM FULL SERVERS 24/7 TO FUCKING UNDER 50 PEOPLE ON. KIDS ON A GMOD ADMIN HIGH HORSE- CRAZY--

Additional Information: id just like to see where there is a rule I broke. You cant shoot a gun and log off a min or two later when it was never involved in ANY rp situations AT ALL for over 45 mins-hour prior?

Reaction score
i was having a conversation with someone who deleted all there shit... so i deleted mine...how about you hoppin in to comment for no reason boss? why dont you take it easy lol

Reaction score
i was having a conversation with someone who deleted all there shit... so i deleted mine...how about you hoppin in to comment for no reason boss? why dont you take it easy lol
Replying "-" and "+" randomly just makes it seem like you're bumping the thread, which was the reason I commented. Now quit yapping and wait for Aquaa to reply.

Reaction score
WHAT DO I BREAK FROM 3.4 WHEN I SHOOT MY GUN NEXT TO MY BUDDY TO FUCK WITH HIM
- "Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons."
ALSO HERES 3.20 WHAT DID I NOT DO HERE? I DIDNT LOG TO HIDE, THERE WASNT EVEN COPS ONLINE. WHAT COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE DONE HERE THAT IS A RULE BREAK?
- "Players should also wait at least 10 minutes prior to leaving the server after committing a crime; this does not apply if the crime has been resolved (player has been arrested / caught for this crime)."

Believe it or not, shooting in the air on main street and then inside of a store are crimes. There also was police online.

Do you understand the reason for your ban now?

Reaction score
Yeah i got you. 5 days still seems excessive for letting a shot in the air go but it is what it is.

Reaction score

The ban length was influenced by your handful of punishments in your short playtime here. If you feel it is excessive, you can feel free to make a staff complaint on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.