Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Beesting
Your Roleplay Name: Joel Grasshopper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:421800222

Why were you punished?: Disconnecting during mugging

Why should this appeal be considered?: I realised it was stupid to disconnect and i rejoined right after, i was annoyed since i had lost like 350k on blackjack a few minutes earlier, and when i rejoined i still got mugged and the rp continued so it feels kinda stupid to get a 1 week ban for causing a minor inconvenience when the mugging still went like usual and the result was the same regardless if i disconnected or not.

I also had like no good stuff on me to begin with so it would not exactly have been a huge deal if i was mugged. It was more just to deny them getting what they wanted in the heat of the moment.

This is my 2nd time getting banned for this exact thing so i know it looks bad but i tried to make it right by rejoining right after leaving.

The ban length was only going to be about 3-4 days since you've done something like this previously, but then you said you wouldn't care about a ban because "its just a video game". You should wait this one out and have a thorough read-over of the rules before returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back