Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: NITROSAMU
Your Roleplay Name: Jhon Rogue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530032811

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User pulled out a gun under direct gunpoint by multiple officers after taking the mayor hostage. This resulted in him dying - Awful record for 3.4 and just got off a 2mo ban for it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been playing in perpheads since 2021/2022, i wasn't always the best person on the server, i have a bad record especially for 3.4, it's been almost 2 months since my ban and i am here just to apologize, not only to get unbanned now, but to actually play this summer before the school starts and to be a better player.
I've read all the rules, and if somebody wants to have a meeting to verify that i'm actually aware of the rules you can add me on discord (samu.marku).
I also want to confess that i absolutely knew about the existence of 3.4, but in that stressful situation where i kidnapped THE MAYOR i wasn't thinking properly so i committed that error.
I ask y'all another chance, if i do something like this again (i won't), i'm ASKING you to ban me even for an entire year (just to prove how sure i am that i will respect the rules).
Thank you.

If you break 3.4 again you will be banned for a significantly longer time with no chance of appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back