Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: simplex
Your Roleplay Name: James Remington
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218

Why were you punished?: 1.4 - Instructing a new player who was giving him a ride to ram vehicles. Has over a month playtime and is certainly aware that it's against the rules. Once brought to a sit he claimed he said it jokingly. Horrible record and no effort has been shown to conduct any kind of serious RP in this situation. // Extended by Efan for being insufferable and toxic on forums

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have had the time to reflect back on my actions and I am ready to come back. I am really sorry for my previous actions and have changed as a person and I am missing playing PERPheads. I understand why I shouldn't of told somebody to ram somebody and how that is against the rules. I have read the rules again and I promise I wont make a silly mistake like that again on the forums again, thank you

I'm not just saying that either, I actually see how I did wrong and wont ever do that again, it feels like too long since I last played PERPHeads and I still have some time on the ban left,, i am really sorry

I want to apologise to Efan and Aquaa and anybody else that was directly involved, that is not my usual character and I am sincerely sorry for what you had to go through that day with me, thankyou for listening to my apology

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back