Ban Apology (Aquaa)

Messages
37
Reaction score
34
Points
220
Location
Janów Lubelski
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: dzordzo7777
Your Roleplay Name: baljeet singh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:604252451

Why were you punished?: cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Staff,

I want to start off by taking full responsibility for my actions. I cheated on the server and I completely understand why that's wrong, there's no denial in that. I had an unfair advantage over innocent players who were just trying to play the server. I would like to apologise to all of these players and the staff involved for the time and effort put into dealing with my actions.

Since the ban, I've had a lot of time to sit and think on my actions, and I honestly regret that I used cheats to play on the server. I've severely let down all the players and staff on the server by cheating. I didn't think twice about how my actions would affect other players and only thought about my personal gains. It was a dumb, immature and selfish decision on my part.

I'm not asking for forgiveness but simply for a second chance. I don't expect to be forgiven for what I did but if you were to give me a second chance I would show you that I can be a positive member of this community again and uphold the rules within it.

I really enjoyed my time on the server. In fact Perpheads is the only reason I've ever played on gmod and it was my friend who randomly to me told install the game and play the server. Now every time I go to play a game on steam I just see the gmod icon looking back at me and all the fun times with friends on the server come flooding back. I also always played the server with my brother whom I also introduced the game to and I'm sorry that my actions got him banned as well for not reporting me.

I'm aware that the answer may be no and a second chance is probably not something I deserve and If that's the case. But if you gave me a second chance I promise I won't disappoint the staff and community.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my apology.

Additional Information: This is now the second time another account has been linked to my bans profile that isn't me. This time the person has be banned on the 16th of august 2025 which physically couldn't be me as i was away on holiday and can provide proof of this if needed.
 
Back
Top