Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Auston
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Push it to the limit
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Shaq
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163474619

Why were you punished?: 2.6 - Knowingly acted on NLR information from a friend // repeat offender

Why should this appeal be considered?: Happy tuesdays . Firstly id like to apologize to the player involved and auston for going out his way to review demos and all that long stuff, Sorry for the repeat offending also.

The gungame ended and i got called saying there was a issue at regals it was late at night i didnt take in the actual situation and i was about to get of after server restart in 5mins i wanted to get a last raid in before i got of so ive decided to hit number 2 but realized i had no crowbars or bobby pins so ive waited to see if he would open his door but he never so i assumed no one was in there and left.

I generally slipped up.. I wasnt paying attention to the call could say i zoned out but i got told details from a past life reason why i targeted regals 2. I wont slip up like this again and ill be on the ball.

Big sorrys and take it easy

-shaq

Additional Information: merry feb 14th

Reaction score

I will reduce your ban to 2 weeks for the apology, Please do better in the future to avoid acting on NLR information.