Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Auston
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: H4YDN
Your Roleplay Name: Walter Tate
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134973464

Why were you punished?: 1.2, 2.5, 3.20 - Player shot an org member for no reason, and shortly before disconnecting, used a racial slur in org chat. // Banned for Enforcer Phoondos

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to sincerely apologize for my past behavior on the server, which was completely unacceptable and inappropriate.
On 4 Apr 2024, I shot an organization member without any reason. Following this incident, I used a racial slur in the organization chat shortly before disconnecting. I understand that my actions were not only harmful and disrespectful but also against the server rules.
I deeply regret my behavior and the negative impact it has had on the community and the organization. I take full responsibility for my actions and understand that there are no excuses for such conduct. And I am committed to making amends for this mistake and to play the server more seriously.
As part of facing the consequences of my actions, I have already served 3 out of my 4 months of the ban period. During this time, I have reflected on my behavior and committed to never repeating them.
I want to assure you that I am taking steps to address this issue and am prepared to continue learning and growing from this experience. I understand if there are additional consequences for my actions, and I am prepared to face them.
I value the community and the relationships I have built here, and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. If there are any specific actions you would like me to take to make amends or if there is any way I can assist in rectifying the situation, please let me know.
Once again, I am truly sorry for my actions and any distress they have caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience as I work to make things right.

H4YDN Walter Tate

Additional Information: Also, alot of my friends are now again active on the server and would love to join in on the fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back