Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ayjay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Days

Your Steam Name: MIMIC MOON
Your Roleplay Name: Toby Hills
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46610438

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Shot and killed multiple people with zero reason to do so, proceeded to break NLR.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I certainly broke the rules. There was about 4 deaths from unprovoked confrontation. I did not intend to ruin the integrity of the server. I have a great respect for the server, its staff and the hard work put into it. Because I really enjoy my time on the PERPHeads server. Its very advanced, and very engaging. I really do like the residents of the server aswell. People are very entertaining, funny, helpful and just very refreshing all together. I didn't want to cause anarchy in the server, The people who were involved were entangled with my story, and i wanted to be funny and have a memory for my character. I took it too far and I apologize. I'd like to be allowed back into the server so i can play with my SO and create a video for the PERPHeads server, cause it is very filled with great sights, and unbelievable stories and environments. Again I apologize. I never meant to ruin anyones experience, or ruin the sanctity of the server and its rules. I was trying to be funny and took it too far and look forward to making fun moments on the server, whether i am still banned or unbanned. Again I may be very wild and impulsive but i promise on all that i hold sacred. I want nothing but the best, for this community in gmod. I want to push it in a healthy way in any way i can. I support the devs and the players and all those who exist to allow the city to be a living bustling world. I am very rambunctious and like chaos but in no shape or form do i mean to be a thorn for anyone who means well for the server. I am new but i have a great respect for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.