Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ayjay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: xXTomJohnsonXx
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Fernandez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73061485

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered?: Greetings, it has been a very long time since I was last on this server, I was banned for cheating almost two years ago and I really regret my actions for what I did. I really miss this server as it is one of the best roleplay servers on gmod and I'm quite sad that I am no longer able to play on it because of my actions that are in the past. I would also like to apologize to the admins, that I lied and didn't tell them the truth that I was cheating after I was banned in order to disregard the ban. I believe I should have a chance again to prove myself right. I made a post on July 15th, 2019 already apologizing my actions as I already had deeply regret it back then. I've learned from my mistakes and haven't touched any cheats since on any server as I didn't wanted to ruin the fun for people and give myself a bad reputation. I caused no harm during the short amount of time I used it on perpheads.

I really hope I can see my friends again on perpheads, I really missed being able to have fun with them. I really also miss all of the traffic laws and getting speed tickets and all of that good fun stuff! I'm deeply sorry for my actions and I hope everyone can forgive me. Thank you for taking your time reading this apology from me! :) Take care!!!

Additional Information: Link: https://perpheads.com/threads/an-apology-for-my-actions-tom-johnson.38533/

Status
Not open for further replies.