Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bean Can, KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Bframos
Your Roleplay Name: Bruce
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80298665

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - User stole a car and then tiered it twice 5 minutes apart from each other. He agree to pay the player back, but disconnected from the server before the report was handled fully. //Banned for Enforcer Bean Can

Why should this appeal be considered?: As I had already agreed on the server with Bean Can, I agreed to pay for the car, I was waiting for him to give me more instructions on how to do this, but he took a long time to respond and I had to leave.
That said, I don't know why it's 2.5 because the first rekt was a roadcrew that came against me (i couldn't do anything) and he fixed the car to redeem it, the second rekt was already more to blame, because I lost control of the car, but I still don't think it's a reason to ban.

Ultimately, if Bean Can wants to do what we agreed, I'll pay for the car and go unbanned. Thanks

Reaction score
I don't remember how long you waited till you left after agreeing to pay but it was less than 10 minutes. A simple "hey sorry I have to get off now but I will deal with this another time" would have been the right thing to do instead of just disconnecting.

Reaction score
I had already sent 2 messages before, I didn't want to spam you, sorry.
Can we solve this now?

Reaction score

denied.png

You've made this a habit, and you've shown no sign of remorse. This was an intentional rule break and then you disconnected before it was solved. You're lucky that the ban is only one month considering your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.