Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Amy Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - user killed cops at farm after blowing up cars and causing attention to themselves while they assumed DNA got taken while no DNA was taken at all and the officer responded to the explosion of the car fires as well as in another case a bit later punching cops for no reason other than banter

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to start off by saying that i aknowledged my mistake and understand what i did wrong. next time i will not shoot cops unless im fully aware i am 10 toes. unlike here where the officers had no idea of me murdering the person at storage. I promies this same mistake will not accour and i have learnt from my mistakes.
Second off, i would like to apologise to any players involved in the roleplay situation (farm owner, officers and even my friends for putting you in this uncomfortable position where the fun of the game was ruined.
Third, i would like to accentuate the fact that this mistake will not accour again and if you look at my previous bans, nothing is for the same concept (might be the same rule but not the same situation or close in any form) so this will assure you that i will not do this again. i do indeed enjoy learning and i should be asking more staff members about things im about to do if im unsure.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.