Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: NITROSAMU
Your Roleplay Name: Jhon Rogue
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530032811

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - slashed tires of a shit ton of vehicles in bazaar // Extended by Tilin for 3.4 - attempted to slash the tires of a police officer, who was right next to them, ran away, then attempted stabbing the officer, which resulted in them getting shot.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was with my little cousin at home i was just showing him the game (in a wrong way, i'm sorry) and we was just fucking around slashing tires (i didn't even know it was against the rules) tried doing that to a cop car and the cop came out of nowhere trying to arrest me so i tried to kill him.
Everything i did was wrong, i learnt my lesson after some time not playing this server and i will surely NOT do it again.
Please accept this apology.

Reaction score

While checking the logs I noticed another set of tire-slashing 2 weeks prior to the incident which was across the city instead of only bazaar, totaling the amount to 14 cars you intentionally destroyed instead of 8 on the original ban. Just because you play with someone else doesn't mean u can just go slash random tires and fuck around. You literally discovered what "fuck around and find out" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.