Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: dekun haq
Your Roleplay Name: dekun haq
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:569788493

Why were you punished?: Not here to roleplay

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got banned for 6 months for what? I'm a very bad driver you could of just warned me not to play roadcrew not ban me for 6 months straight away. I don't think this is fair all I did was go on the wrong side of the road because I'm not a great driver I wont go roadcrew again.

Reaction score
I banned you before adjusting the ban reason:

2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 4.1, 4.4 - user rammed vehicles on the wrong way of the highway, rammed vehicles out of their spot at bazaar, attempted to impound a vehicle that was not impeding traffic and is asking $5000 while already having received a blacklist prior for this behaviour, failed to repair vehicles and just left the scene without saying anything. After being followed user ran into another user on the wrong way of the highway on purpose and kept driving before being stopped by a staff member, has previous record regarding minging on duty as Roadcrew hence is not here to roleplay

Reaction score
I banned you before adjusting the ban reason:

2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 4.1, 4.4 - user rammed vehicles on the wrong way of the highway, rammed vehicles out of their spot at bazaar, attempted to impound a vehicle that was not impeding traffic and is asking $5000 while already having received a blacklist prior for this behaviour, failed to repair vehicles and just left the scene without saying anything. After being followed user ran into another user on the wrong way of the highway on purpose and kept driving before being stopped by a staff member, has previous record regarding minging on duty as Roadcrew hence is not here to roleplay
ok so just blacklist me it was my second time playing roadcrew i didn't know what to do also i was talking but I don't think my mic was working

Reaction score
You literally did the same shit the week prior and got blacklisted for it, how do I know u wont do it again?

1716922307466.png

Reaction score

I will make this deal, if you brake any more section 4 (so any job related issues) or minging behaviour your ban will be reinstated.
Furthermore your roadcrew blacklist will be PERMANENT

Status
Not open for further replies.