Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnjE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: TKML
Your Roleplay Name: Kimchi Yahya
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26621434

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Incredibly vile comments in OOC, attempting to roleplay as a pedophile

Why should this appeal be considered?: Almost 5 months ago i got perma banned for the most rightful reason and there's really not much i can say to change anyones opinion on the stuff said at the time, but i'm writing this hoping for some admins to understand that my only intention is to fix what i have done and to get a second and last chance to redeem my self cause i can truly guarantee that i have changed in the last half a year, before the ban i used to play games that have extremely toxic communities that these "jokes" were common in, but since then i stopped being a part of those communities and have distanced myself from overall toxic people and have surrounded myself with positive people and even got a job at a cafe (im 18 still studying) which allowed me to talk a lot with our customers and see clearly so many aspects of life that i haven't even thought of before and it made me absolutly despise my past self, if i was to be in a position where i'd see someone saying the stuff i said half a year ago, i would have been disgusted and so because of that i am writing this final appeal, the last one in hopes of getting the chance i might not even deserve, but if the admins hearts are willing to give me the chance i will surely make the best of it by redeeming my self and getting to be a part of this great community since this roleplay is what i love.

Additional Information: also apart from my job that helped me i've been a part of a program thats kinda like "college" in my country that mixes the studying aspect of college together with i guess "child rehabilitation centre", it helped me SO MUCH to become a better person, from not wanting to even help my country, to enlisting to the army, wanting to become a family person, wanting to help everyone i can in my social circle and even strangers.
i come from a deprived background and so i fell into the wrong hole in life and became a person that truly doesn't deserve to be on this earth however if you ask me where that person is today i'd say he's dead, burried him with all the negativity i had inside.
i know it hasn't even been that much of a time but i entered this program around mid july and im still in it for the next half a year and it already made wonders inside of me.
if this appeal gets denied i won't be making another one, im just hoping i get my second chance especially now since im locked inside my house unemployed cause my country is at war im remembering how much fun i had roleplaying on this server but at the same time i remember the stuff i've said and all the negativity that i was spreading at the time and hoping i could fix that.
to the admin that spent his time reading this, thank you, even if you deny me.

Reaction score
I just wanted to add a sorry, sorry to all the people that my statement have impacted in any way.
from simply disgusting the people that read my msgs to anyone whom it offended.
i realise that my words could have actual impact, especially when said in a place that is not suited for those statements.
i realise saying those stuff could bring past unpleasent memories to the innocent people that read it while they were having a great time and didnt even thought about getting reminded like that and i'm sorry.
i'm sorry to the people whos moment i ruined, since reading the stuff i said truly could make you vomit.
i'm sorry to the admins that had to read my awful msgs multiple times.
i'm sorry to the people that were building with me at the time which i spreaded negativity around the base.
i'm sorry to every person i spreaded negativity upon.
I'm truly sorry for my past self.

Reaction score

You would be a safeguarding risk if we let you back, and because of that you won't ever be able to return to our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.