Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnjE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: TKML
Your Roleplay Name: Kimchi Yahya
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26621434

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Incredibly vile comments in OOC, attempting to roleplay as a pedophile

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Staff Team, Owners and Administrators.

I am writing to you today following the actions of my dear friend Bulletz who had contacted the staff team in game and had attempted to make any sort of progress towards the process of my ban appeal. Furthermore, I would like to present a few reasons of why I think you should consider the appeal of my permanent restriction.

First of all, the incidents that led to my restriction have happened almost half a year ago, when I was a little bit younger and most definitely less mature. Over the time that had passed since the incident, I have taken the mission upon me to become a better person and avoid making any sort of comments or jokes that are on a sensitive topic, from the type of those sames jokes that I posted half a year ago that could've led towards a player being offended or hurt. I truly do feel, that as a growing teenager, I personally feel that I have grown and matured to become a better person, one that would act against a player like I was, one that would do his best to make sure the roleplaying experience was kept mature, appropriate , harmless and pure from all comments like those I made those months ago. So to conclude my first reason, I was younger and stupid when I typed in those comments, and now I have grown up to understand that as a grown up I need to think of my actions before I post anything in OOC , advertisements or any chat.

Second of all, I would like to to go over and cover the comments I made , the toots and the /me's I have posted. To note some of the /me's I have done and the toots, those were personal jokes between me and my friends as we were just babbling and chatting around with each other, making stupid immature jokes. At the time , I did not think that those comments offended or affected anybody, hence it was between me and my friends, as I am sure every person that plays video games with their friends sometimes make stupid jokes. However, it was my fault that I did not acknowledge that those toots and /me's were public and other people could've seen them and get offended by them.
As for the OOC comments, they were a response to some-guy in the OOC that tried to make a loophole around the server's rules and I had decided to make a stupid joke about it and respond to it and therefore it led to the stupid and vile comment that I made.
In addition, at first I had sort-of accepted my ban, as it was 1 month and I had definitely deserved it for the things I have said, and then all of the sudden the duration was switched to permanent and it left me shocked. I definitely admit that I was in the wrong there, but I feel like a permanent ban is a little excessive response, as I am just a human that made a mistake and I would like to think that I deserve a second chance.

The third reason I would like to present is that over the course of the last five to six months, I have reflected over my actions and managed to achieve the conclusion that I was in the wrong, I did everything I could to improve my self, my mentality, my behavior and that I need to re-think before posting something stupid that might hurt or offend any person or player in any server , game or chat. Now, after all the time that has passed I feel like I truly feel like I am ready and prepared to get back to playing the server, so me and my friends could create new roleplaying experiences and overall joy and fun in the server, to us and to the other players in the server. After coming back up from the harsh point in life where I was back then, I know that if I see another member of the community or another player in the same point, I will volunteer to help them come back and reflect on their actions and learn the consequences of their actions, just as I did. To conclude this reason, I feel deeply in my heart that I have the passion to continue and create better roleplaying experiences for me, my friends and the rest of the server, and I am ready to come back and have loads of fun, like the time from before the incident that led to this all.

In conclusion, I have presented the few reasons why I feel like I deserve the ban appeal's approval, and I want to note that I am truly sorry from the deepest places of my heart if I ever hurt, offended or caused any harm to one of the staff members or one of the players in the server. I would be forever grateful if the appeal was approved by the staff as I put so much of my personal time and dedication to show how much love I have for this server and how I truly have changed. I have written all of these apologies over the course of the last months all by myself, no chatgpt, no bullshit, this is the real me, the real colors of my heart, and I have written it with all the passion a man can have for a video game.

I would like to personally thank you if you have taken your personal time to read this.
Sincerely yours, TKML.

Status
Not open for further replies.