Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Killing an officer making his alarm go off. Only because i wanted to revenge kill someone that i was not allowed to revenge kill.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im sorry for not understanding the rules while you opened an f6 with me and getting mad because i did not know what i did wrong.

I decided to contact you for a better explaination and now i feel like i understand and also that it ruined other peoples experience since it put your on nlr. Next time i do somthing like this i will make sure to think twice.

Ive read the rules again and i was not allowed to kill the cop first. And also i was not allowed to kill him while there was a cop there at all since it wasnt a desperate reason and just to revenge someone.

Its almost christmas so im extra sad i cant play and i have been banned quite a while but im trying to better my behaviour to reading the rules… however i feel like its hard and ive decided to change to a more passive playstyle for now to not get into these conflicts.

I understand why im banned now and i just wanted to appoligize for ruining people expierence with perpheads my favorite game.

Regards Marc!

Status
Not open for further replies.