Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnje
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: going offline after killing a cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: i know ive been banned for this before back then i learned from this and dident wanna do it again... however my grandpa had to go to the hospital because he cut himself with a knife in his arm while deconstructing an couch so it would fit into the container. he had to get stitches in his arm so it would stop the bleeding asap. im sorry for going offline i couldve left my pc on but it was out of my hands and i hope you can understand. and can be forgiven for this perpheads is my favorite game.

Additional Information: the normal hospital was closed so he had to go to the one in my town since it was urgent and thats why i had to go with him. i wanted to go with my friends to the city but this wasnt possible either because of this unfortunately.

Reaction score
Why did you tell me you had plans to go out with your friends and thats why you left?

Reaction score
Why did you tell me you had plans to go out with your friends and thats why you left?
that was the original plan. and sometimes i have issues explaining myself because of my autism and im not fluent english.

Reaction score
i want to add that i indeed had plans to go out with my friends like said in both dms and this appoligy.

Reaction score

This is your third ban this year. Furthermore given the radical change in your story as to your reasoning for disconnecting to begin with, I see no reason I should be inclined to believe you are sincere in your apology.