Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: hotchilipepper312
Your Roleplay Name: Callum Knowles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:484642293

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4: Shot a player down for punching a few people once. and i Tried to bribe me in the sit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise firstly of shooting the player and killing him because he was punching my friends for no reason. Second of all I know it’s not an excuse but I didn’t know I had it on full auto. I should’ve confronted him and I have learnt my lesson from that I promise I will not do that again second of all I would like to apologise for bribing you I promise you I will not do that again. I have learned my lesson with bribing and killing him I hope that I can be on banned, because I have learnt my lesson, I have understood what I did wrong and also if I get given one more chance I will not repeat this action that’s a promise so I hope that you accept my apology and I am really sorry for bribing you and also killing him. I should’ve confronted him. I hope that I can be unbanned and move forward, from this and thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a wonderful day even though if you don’t unban me like I say, I’m sorry for 2.5 and 3.4 I promise I won’t do this again. I promise you but anyways, have a lovely day.

Additional Information: And I understand what I did wrong and i promise and I won’t repeat the same actions

ngl bro every 20 mins i am refreshing the page waiting for me to be unban or not to be fr im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back