Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: William_afton
Your Roleplay Name: Hank Andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why were you punished?: 3.5: Returned to a situation he'd died in as a cop and began shooting at the raiders who'd killed him prior.

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello bnjemann i would like to ask forgives of my rule break i know that i shouldeve waited at pd to respond again in regals and i am sorry for it and i stated in the f6 that i knew what i did was wrong and i wont deny it or blame it on someone i did it cuz i diden't have patience and i shouldeve waited for the N.L.R. was over and i really did try top stop my shitty rule break's and i want to redeem my self once more to prove to you guys members of staff that i can succeed in not having rules broken and my friend's is also a bit sad that i was banned and is pissed at me so im not trying to turn on the habbit of rule breaking again like the 2023 record i have so please forgive me and grandt me the chance to play on the best gmod server

Kind regard's, HrHank

Reaction score

I gave you one instruction when I told you I'd consider an appeal and you didn't do it.