- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks
Your Steam Name: PashaTriceps
Your Roleplay Name: Poanescheef
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47383667
Why were you punished?: Cause i stabbed some tires
Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't know stabbing some tires was a banable offence , i just wanted to have some little fun and stabbed some tires. I didnt had the chance to defend my self since i was banned while i was offline. I play this server for quite a while and i always play serious but i wanted to do some mischief. In the future i will not be stabbing tires im sorry. And i also think its quite a severe punishment for what i have done.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bnjemann
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks
Your Steam Name: PashaTriceps
Your Roleplay Name: Poanescheef
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47383667
Why were you punished?: Cause i stabbed some tires
Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't know stabbing some tires was a banable offence , i just wanted to have some little fun and stabbed some tires. I didnt had the chance to defend my self since i was banned while i was offline. I play this server for quite a while and i always play serious but i wanted to do some mischief. In the future i will not be stabbing tires im sorry. And i also think its quite a severe punishment for what i have done.
