Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Taylor
Your Roleplay Name: some stupid name i don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15410988

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM'd

Why should this appeal be considered?: I made a previous appeal a few weeks ago and it was rightfully denied, as i didn't put a single bit of effort into making it, however i really do think this appeal should be considered.

I messed up, i thought it was funny and mass rdm'd so i could make a stupid little video to laugh at in discord with some friends - but it was stupid and it interfered with others players experience within the server.
I really am not toxic anymore, i used to be a stupid little kid who would run around making shitty little garrys mod videos of me just shooting people and it was just stupid, i'm no longer 15 so i am much more mature and i can ensure i won't be toxic in any way and i will only bring good vibes to the server.

There isn't really much more i can say, it's been 2?3? (not really sure) years and i think i have honestly served my punishment, seeing that other mass rdmers have been recently appealing their bans i thought i would too, i just think that it's time i revisited perp and continued to rack up the thousands of hours on my steam account.

Additional Information: Negative.

Reaction score

I'll DM you on Discord the conditions to your unban.