Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: CapaK3d
Your Roleplay Name: Cheryl clemenze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:539445733

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Leaving while arrested

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry to the officer that had a horrible to situation because of me my boy in real life came into room and switched my pc of and I called him a black bastard and that’s how we speak to each other and my screen turned off and I hadn’t been on since and I came to log on today and was banned and looked up my ban reason and I didn’t realise I was still on mic but I’m sorry to the office and apologise and I will make sure this does not happen again

Additional Information: I have never done anything like that before in a re situation and I apologise

it would be greatly appreciated if you could accept my apology and I promise this will not happen again and I will take a lot more caution when in rp situations and make sure my shit don’t get switched off

Reaction score

If your friend turned off your computer while in an active situation, it would have been wise to rejoin in order to complete the roleplay situation. You did not return and this was immediately after calling someone a black bastard. If your friend turned off your computer that audio would have not gone through. Discrimination and disconnecting in an active roleplay situation will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.