Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Chase
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: walle
Your Roleplay Name: Walle Cripplingson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167675690

Why were you punished?: For apperantly stealing $10K,

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, I am not in need of 10K, I know it is against the rules to steal money and after /me not hand out the money. Though as you probably can see on the demo or footage, I stood my point as I was a 100% sure I havent stolen any money. The reason I ran to the ATM is because they were calling me out for stealing money and I didnt want to loose everything I had on me at the time being in a eventual robbery. I must've missclicked on the money, because I didnt even realize it, therefor as you can see on the demo I stood there still at the gambling board. Would I have known that I stole the money I would've probably ran to the car and drove away asap to not get chained and demanded to drop the money.

I was so sure that I didnt steal anything that I didnt comply any orders of dropping money as I saw that as wrong due to me thinking I hadent taken any money at all. Thought they where just trying to take my money from me. Thanks, and hope this made sense, if not thats fine.

It's the fact that you stole in front of an officer, were detained, and refused to give back the $10,000 when /me was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back