Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Collier
How long were you banned for: 3 months

Your Steam Name
: BeepBeepImAJeep
Your In-game Name: Angelo-Guisseppe Galante
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101463543

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.4 , i tried to sell my ingame money in exchange for real money :(
Why should this appeal be considered: I am truely sorry that i tried to sell my ingame money , i wanted to trade it at first for ingame money on another server , which i didnt think would be that big of a deal. Then @Hellfire added me on steam , probably sent my Collier to bait me out. He offered me real money for my Perp money , at first i did not feel good about it and i didnt want to do it because i didnt want to get banned as i might of want to return to Perp. After some time he kind of seduced me into selling my money and i thought by myself , whatever. Which i truely regret doing. I will never try to do such things again. I have reconcidered myself and i want to stay playing on perpheads. So im sorry to the whole community for trying to kind of take money from the server.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
Denied

Your intention from the beginning was to buy monolith cash in exchange for perp cash, the fact that you tried to sell it for real cash makes no difference and you got off lucky with 3 months.

@Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.