Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@CLARKY
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: #SkengMan
Your Roleplay Name: Ronnie Montana
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59713777

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MRDM as a cop

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi There,

Firstly I want to apologize to both the community and staff members involved. I was playing on the server (as I usually do) and stepped away from my PC to pick up a family member.

After getting back home and getting back to my computer I was in the main menu of Garrys Mod, so I assumed I had been kicked for inactivity. I soon came to realize that my brother who has just returned from University, thought it would be funny to go onto my computer, and from what I know went around shooting people.

I have been part of this community for many years and it is really the only reason I have Garrys Mod installed. I can only apologize for the inconvenience caused and would greatly appreciate an opportunity to have my account unbanned. In the future, I will be sure to disconnect from the server and ensure my machine is locked to prevent any sort of reoccurrence.

Thank you

A1L

Reaction score

Hi, unfortunately it is your account so it is your responsibility, and it will be hard to prove. Please wait a bit before appealing this as you were only just banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.