Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why were you punished?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this ban should be lowered because from my experience on the server you have to be told to be quiet when being mugged or you are allowed to talk. Not a single person gave me a verbal command to do anything besides the original orders to exit the vehicle. Once you guys saw that I was AFK you were seemingly moving onto the raid and only put your attention back to me once I tried to alert my base. Unfortunate timing took place and it makes it seem like I tried to pretend to be AFK but I was using the restroom and came back at a horrible time.

Additional Information: From my point of view when I returned to my computer all I saw was somebody with a gun. I was never told to stand somewhere, remain quite or given any orders to follow while at my computer or away besides when originally told to get out of the car. From the moment of me returning to playing the game I really don't have any way to know the full situation as im quickly forced to surrender by clarky, and dead within 30 seconds all while never given a single command or spoken to, or able to hear any of you say anything in general. In the original clip provided https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ZCCDrGgbNT_Ee/d1337Y4VWPPF?invite=cr-MSw3a3QsMTc4ODY4NDI1LA you can even hear me return to my computer and the new clip
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ZDhhG3mZERWfS/d1337gABqK38?invite=cr-MSxjUkosMTc4ODY4NDI1LA I went into my demos to record when I went to my car and the time I spent AFK

A1L

Reaction score
Make a staff complaint if you believe the dispute was handled incorrectly, don’t make another one

Status
Not open for further replies.