Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.24 - When the user stole $40,000 from a Bazaar Shop, they were eventually under gun point and demanded to withdraw the money back out of the ATM. The user, instead of complying, decided to prolong the situation by saying this was more than two hours ago when this simply isn't true however kept being adamant that it was. If this was more than two hours ago, the user should've complied REGARDLESS due to being under gunpoint by several armed people

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im sorry for not complying to gun points at the time, i was truely convinced i was right. Even if i was right i shouldent show this under gunpoint and instead make a report later. After 2 months and 25 days i have came to the conclusion i miss perpheads and i should change my behaviour to not get banned in the further future. I was hoping i could get a unban a few days early even though you told me to wait out my ban 2 months ago. Im currently having a nice vacation in mallorca, spain. And when i come back the thuesday i was hoping i was welcome back to perp to hopefully not get my ban record more awfull. I had more then enough time to read the rules and i hope i can get a bit of forgiveness for ruining the experience of people their game almost 3 months ago.

Regards, john brookes!

Reaction score

Your record is horrific, wait out the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.