Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.24 - When the user stole $40,000 from a Bazaar Shop, they were eventually under gun point and demanded to withdraw the money back out of the ATM. The user, instead of complying, decided to prolong the situation by saying this was more than two hours ago when this simply isn't true however kept being adamant that it was. If this was more than two hours ago, the user should've complied REGARDLESS due to being under gunpoint by several armed people.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i wanna start off with saying that im sorry for my actions... i have thought about it for a week after i got banned and came to the conclusion it was bad to break gp even if they did break any rules. in the moment i dident know what money since i got mugged by different people then whom i scammed. also i thought it was 2 hours even though it clearly wasnt. it was missled by the ingame time and real life time. im sorry for ruining these people their experiences. and for you for having to put time into explaining basic rules again. i know my record i terrible but ill better my behaviour. i was hoping to come back soon and proof it :D

Reaction score

Due to the fact that you have been given at least a warning every month and banned almost every month consecutively, I am not willing to make amendments to your ban at this time. I appreciate the apology and it does go a long way but your record has been bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.