Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: tyIer
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User ignored gunpoint by several people and kept swinging their Katana, resulting in their instant death. // Extended by Efan. Terrible record and toxicity towards staff.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just wanted to start this out with an apology to Clarky , I should have been thankful that you gave me a 2 week ban , even with my terrible record . Me insulting you after the fact you did that is beyond disrespectful , I was just upset in the moment and wasn’t clearly thinking at all . When I approached you guys with the katana I was just trying to talk about the raid that just happened and wasn’t expected to be taken serious and or be put into a serious scenario . The whole point of the katana was so I couldn’t be mugged while talking to you guys and I wasn’t going to make an actual attempt at anything , also when 10 of you come out of Parker with as50s and shit I thought you were messing around aswell , hence why I started swinging it around ( not actually trying to hit anyone ) . Again no excuses I should have complied and I totally agree now after looking at your POV .

I really want to make a heavy commitment to change for the better as I’ve never had as much fun and met cooler people than on Perpheads and I’d love to come back to this beautiful community and play with my old friends and meet new ones . I feel like I’m ready to take on the server again while following the rules properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.