Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier/Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Husky
Your Roleplay Name: James Husky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189799742

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1, 2.5 - User, as an Officer, overshot a stationary vehicle for no reason, took another Officer to farm against their will and opened fire on a Captain trying to apprehend a rogue Officer. Clearly knows better but has no intention to play properly. - Extended to permanent for failure to provide a demo file within a requested timespan

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I would like to apologise for the initial incident. I’m unsure of exactly what happened, but it was likely a situation that for staff at the time seemed to be common and a repeat of previous behaviour. As for not sending a demo in the required time span, it was due to me formatting my PC with a “professional optimiser,” and I didn’t really intend on coming back, so I didn’t ensure I saved the necessary demos—a bad decision in hindsight.

Secondly, this appeal will mainly be directed to Bolli, Fredy, Collier, and other staff members that had to deal with my actions in the past; even though the events took place over 3 years ago, it’s more than understandable to assume I wouldn’t have changed in that time, and I do not blame any staff member for holding that opinion.

Finally, upon my return, if allowed, I would like to play once in a while, see what's changed, explore the new map and updates, rekindle some old friendships that solely existed for the server, and to play cleanly, without breaking any rules, of course!

Once again, I’m deeply sorry to anyone affected by my actions in the past. I'm not sure how many of those people are still around and active in the community, but I do truly believe 3 years is a long time and enough time to change as a person, of which I believe I have drastically.

Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal!

Back