Ban Apology (@Collier , extended by @Super for not sending a demo file upon request.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier , extended by @Super for not sending a demo file upon request.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: bevve
Your Roleplay Name: James Husky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189799742

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1, 2.5 - User, as an Officer, overshot a stationary vehicle for no reason, took another Officer to farm against their will and opened fire on a Captain trying to apprehend a rogue Officer. Clearly knows better but has no intention to play properly. - Extended to permanent for failure to provide a demo file within a requested timespan.

Why should this appeal be considered?: At the time of being banned I was being reckless with the servers rules and with all honesty had no regard for anyone that was affected by them.

Nade had decided to kidnap an officer and take him to the farm and I was caught up in the mix of gunfire, whilst my actions were bad and we knew what we were doing was wrong I was honestly surprised to be met with a 6 month ban and then a request for a demo.

Upon being requested for a demo I told Super I had no intention of sending it due to already being banned and I would use that time to focus on other things and perhaps come back after, he extended my ban due to not sending the demo and I don't disagree with the decision.

Unfortunately I have had some serious PC issues in the last months and have formatted my PC a few times, wiped game files and so on and therefore I have no access to these demo files, with that being said I told Super that I would just admit to any rule break he suspected me of breaking simply due to me not being able to give the file.

If Tiny or any staff member involved wants to check my PC for evidence of the PC wipe they can contact me privately and we can arrange a screen share or something.

I do not intend on being an active presence within the community and wish to play with friends every once in a while. I am sorry to the officer we kidnapped and RDM’d and hopefully you can forgive me!

Additional Information: huskskskskskssk

Status
Not open for further replies.