Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: TheNewbieClutch
Your Roleplay Name: TheNewbieClutch
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:562997039

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For being homophobic

Why should this appeal be considered?: Beacuse i got adhd and i forgot my meds that day and i was very uncontrolled and i think i deserve a new chance beacuse it was a one time event, I love the server alot and all i want to do is to play on the server beacuse i love the community and everything and i think its one of the best garrys mod servers out there, thats why i also would like to say that i didnt mean anything of what i said and i an very very sorry for it and may the person reading this take it very seriously, i wont say anything like this in the future beacuse i have tought about what i said, i promisse to not do anything like this in the future, i have taken my time to write this beacuse i care about the server and i wish to come and play on the server again beacuse i dont want to wait until after christmas to play on this nice server with my friends

Additional Information: Ps lucas
I feel guilty so i wrote this appeal to make up for what i die and i mean everything i said in the message.

Reaction score
Hello, I have severe ADHD and I don't go around calling people homophobic slurs when I know I'm not meant to. Don't use that as an excuse.

Reaction score
I got touretts too so, but can i please make up and be let on the server again, i already apologised

Reaction score

Using the fact you have ADHD is not a good excuse

5M4TwbU.png