Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Ƨolid ᗡyllie
Your Roleplay Name: Solid Dyllie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91793306

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2, 1.4, 3.5 - Metagaming with his friend whilst being raided. Very uncooperative and disrespectful during the sit. In another situation after the raid they metagamed in, the player took revenge on the players that raided him in his previous life.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, was told to appeal after a week so here it is, below is the same message i've used before and still feel the same way to play seriously and fully help when needed.

We infact used a platform for communication i am very sorry for that. Also im sorry for killing those other two from the raid because i saw it fit for them not getting any punishment for hitting me with a car but there's no evidence like the admin said i'm over that . Both my friend and i we're pretty tired of constantly being chased by admins or police and never being in our favour so that's the reason for not being serious or fully colaborating with the admins. i would like to apologize and look forward to playing again if possible. Also i've learned from this and know the rules better and will fully help if needed in the future. It said in my ban reason i could just appeal if i was going to be serious and i will be now. I will play seriously and look forward to it.

Additional Information: Hey, was told to appeal after a week so here it is, below is the same message i've used before and still feel the same way to play seriously and fully help when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.