Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: siebe
Your Roleplay Name: don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80959287

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: metagaming with friends

Why should this appeal be considered?: We did in fact use a platform for communication I am very sorry for that. Both my friend and i were pretty tired of constantly being chased by admins or police and never being in our favor so that's the reason for not being serious or fully collaborating with the admins. I would like to apologize and look forward to playing again if possible. Also, i've learned from this and know the rules better, and will fully help if needed in the future. I'll play seriously from now on if my ban appeal is considered
i sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by me and my friends actions

ditto my friend's apology

Additional Information: he explained our actions pretty well

Reaction score
Your real reason for the ban is:
3.2, 1.4 - Metagaming with his friend whilst being raided. Very uncooperative and disrespectful during the sit. Extended by Efan: Sending disgusting videos to staff in Discord.

No where in your apology do you address this. How do you plan on apologising for all actions you did?

Reaction score
oh yeah forgot

sorry for the videos you got sent man

I apologize to any off the staff members involved

it won't happen again

Reaction score

Your behaviour was disgusting and the fact that you 'forget' that you did certain things or go as far as you did shows me that you are unlikely to be capable of conducting yourself normally if unbanned early. Therefore, I recommend you wait it out and I truly do hope that it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.